MPC-12 Pico Macom Universal Mini-Mod Rack Chassis and Power Supply
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Pico Macom MPC-12 is a 2RU (3 1/2˝ high) compact 19˝ universal rack-mountable chassis with fan-cooled heavy-duty power supply. The integrated power supply is a 70-Watt capacity module specifically designed for mini-modulator applications requiring a highly reliable and stable DC input supply. Sophisticated packaging and filtering techniques are used to minimize the need for overall system filtering. The MPC12 power supply employs high efficiency current overload technology and a whisper quiet cooling fan to reduce heat transfer within the chassis providing cooler overall operation and ensuring improved long term reliability in most environmental conditions.
- Universal and fully compatible with Pico Macom SAW filtered plug-in modulators, demodulators, and power supply modules, and those of most other
- Precision engineered chassis enables smooth insertion or removal of modules along slide guides
- Channel modules are plugged individually for ease of installation and removal
- Dedicated home-run individual power connections facilitate removal of modules without disabling the system
- Front panel Power LED display provides quick and easy system monitoring and troubleshooting reference
- Current overload protection prevents damage to system and ensures prolonged power supply life
- High capacity fully regulated power supply provides the most efficient performance ensures reliability and system performance over a wide range of environmental conditions
- High efficiency power supply (over 70%) equipped with cooling fan minimizes power consumption and maximizes heat dissipation
- Internal fusing circuitry provides precise voltage regulation thereby preventing component damage
|Input Voltage Range
|Input Voltage Frequency
|68 Watts Each
|Output Volt. (V1) @ 4A
|Output Volt. (V2) @ 4A
|Line Load Regulation
|Video Input Conn.
|Audio Input Conn.
|5KΩ F-Female Unbalance
|RF Output Conn.
|UR Listed Power Supply
|19˝ (L) x 7.5˝ (D) x 3.5˝ (H)