Pico Macom MPCM45 SAW Filtered Fixed Channel Mini A/V Modulator
- In Stock - Free Shipping!
- 2.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Pico Macom MPCM45 is a professional grade high-performance CATV Audio Video Mini-Modulator.This modulator accepts any audio-video baseband television signal and provides a 45dBmV minimum output on CATV channels 2 to 78 (54-550 MHz) while accommodating HRC and IRC offset frequencies.
- 45dBmV minimum output for a 66dB in-band carrier to noise ratio provides superior picture quality
- Frequency Range 54~550MHz (CATV Channel 2-78)
- SAW (surface acoustic wave) filtered for superior adjacent channel performance enables drop-in channel expansion
- BTSC stereo compatible pre-emphasis disable switch provides pass-through for stereo signals
- Front panel access controls enables easy setup
- Single-slot design allows up to 12 or 16 units in Pico Macom’s MPC-12, MPC-12R and MPC-16PS/CS chassis
- IRC and HRC offsets available for frequency settings in systems using offset channels
- Compatible with most manufacturers’ mini-modulator chassis
- Optional PAL format channels available