JBL Professional Control 26CT Ceiling Speaker with Multitap (pair)
- Control 26CT
- In Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Control 26CT is a powerhouse ceiling speaker containing a coaxially mounted 6.5" woofer and 3/4" titanium-coated tweeter, able to deliver maximum sound level over a wide coverage area.
The Control 26CT backcan is made of formed steel and the speaker is suitable for use in air handling spaces, per U.L.-2043. An attachment loop is provided on the backcan for cabling to the building structure as a secondary support in seismic areas or where required by code.
The model Control 26CT includes a 60W multitap transformer for use in either 70.7V or 100V distributed-line systems. The transformer effectively limits the power to the speaker, so SonicGuard is not included in the Control 26CT. Taps are selected with a rotary switch conveniently located on the front panel, but protected under the grille, so that the speaker does not have to be removed to adjust tap settings.
- 75 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 140 watts continuous program power capacity
- 89 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 16 ohms nominal impedance
- 110o conical coverage (polar)
- Steel back-can with removable locking connector
- Control 26CT 70V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Control 26CT 100V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W.
- Dimensions (height x diameter): 210 mm x 252 mm (8.3 in x 9.9 in)
- Net Weights: 4.2 kg (10 lb)