JBL Professional Control 24CT Micro 4" 2-Way Ceiling Speaker Pair
- Control 24CT Micro
- In Stock - Free Shipping!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Control 24CT MicroPlus is a compact in-ceiling speaker, providing full, high quality sound for background music and music-plus-paging systems. These speakers are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and specialty retail stores to professional offices and airports. Low distortion, a smooth, natural frequency response, and a 25W transformer make the Control 24CT MicroPlus ideal for medium volume business music. Low frequency output can be augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models. Similar mid/high frequency voicing to other JBL Control Contractor loudspeakers allows mixing and matching of models within zones without requiring separate equalization.
Installation of the Control 24CT MicroPlus is quick and easy. The loudspeaker is packaged with the backcan, grille, support backing bracket and tile rails. In addition, optional new construction brackets are available. The entire installation can be accomplished without requiring access above the ceiling.
The Control 24CT MicroPlus backcan is made of formed steel and the speaker is suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL2043. An attachment loop is provided on the backcan for cabling. A seismic tab is provided as a secondary support. The Control 24CT MicroPlus trim and baffle are paintable to match any decor.
The Control 24CT Micro includes a multitap transformer for 70V or 100V systems.
- Extremely wide 150° coverage.
- Smooth frequency response.
- Includes 9 W multitap transformer for
- Shallow 4 in (100 mm) depth.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast
- Components: 4" Woofer, .5" Titanium Tweeter
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 25 kHz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB, 1W, 1m
- Coverage: 150º
- 70V/100V Taps: 25W & 12W, (plus 6W at 70V)
- Termination: Screw-down barrier strip
- Dimensions (H x Dia): 106 x 195 mm (4.2 x 7.7 in)