Holland CPI-WHP Coaxial Cable Isolation Filter with Surge Spike Protection
- Calculated at Checkout
The Holland Electronics, an Amphenol brand, CPI-WHP is an IEC Class Level 5 isolator offering the surge protection performance necessary to ensure the highest telecom equipment survivability. The device protects cable modems, STB's and other CPE and plant equipment from damage due to fast transients and spikes from electrical storms and power surges.
High winds, thunder, rain showers and flooding are commonplace in regions with high electrical storm activity. The CPI-WHP is rated to IP67 standards for protection against wind-blown objects and moisture - up to full submersion in a meter’s depth of water.
- HIPOT Tested in accordance with EN-60728-11 2005
- Subscriber and CPE Protection
- Reduces the Current Spike Magnitude of each Lightening Strike
- Repeated Lightening Strike Events do not Degrade Performance or Protection
- Sealed for IP67 Compliance Outdoors
- IEC Class A - RFI (EN 50083-2 )
- IEC Class Level 5 (61000-4-5 )
- Frequency Range: 5-1000 MHz
- Insertion Loss (5-1000 MHz): <0.5 dB
- Return Loss (5-1000 MHz): >20 dB Typical
- RF Shielding (5-1000 MHz): Meets or Exceeds IEC Class A