GHPNA-4 Holland 4-Way Coaxial IPTV Splitter
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Holland HPNA / IPTV 4-way splitters have been specifically designed to work in HPNA (Home Phoneline Networking Alliance) environments. The low port to port isolation allows HPNA communication signals to pass through the splitters to set top boxes with as little signal loss as possible which makes it a great way to connect your HPNA network, DSL, and voice communications on the SAME phone line simultaneously. The Holland Electronics GHPNA Series splitters provide good return loss and isolation for in band frequencies other than HPNA.
- HPNA Compatible
- Low Port to Port Isolation for HPNA communications
- Meets SCTE Environmental and Mechanical Requirements
- Expanded Pass Band (for future communication channels)
- Solderback plate for higher RFI Shielding
- AT&T U-Verse Approved
- Insertion Loss: 12dB max 4-1500MHz
- Return Loss: Input 12dB min 4-1500MHz
- Return Loss: Output 12dB min 4-1500MHz
- Isolation: 12dB max 4-1500MHz
- Plating: Nickel Plated
- Includes Ground & Mounting Screws