ZeeVee ZvPro 820 Dual Channel Unencrypted HDMI Encoder/QAM Modulator
- ZvPro 820
- In Stock
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 4||and get 10% off|
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 15% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 20% off|
Create Your Own HDTV Cable Channel & Broadcast HDMI Sources Via Coax Wiring!
Based on the same technology used by TV stations and cable companies,ZvPro 820 makes it affordable to convert your unecrypted HDMI Source video into an HDTV channel and broadcast it over simple to use COAX wiring to everyon-premise. Its standard QAM cable channel output can be receivedby practically any off-the-shelf digital cable-ready HDTV without requiringan additional box at the TV.
ZvPro 820 Features:
- 2 Unencrypted HDMI input2
- Shelf or rack mount - via integral flanges or optional mounting kit
- Front-Panel Color LCD - for Configuration and Status
- Web-based management - local or remote setup and monitoring
- Analog and Digital Audio - internally encoded and broadcast as AC-3 or MPEG1 Layer 2 Audio Encoding (varies by region)
- Integrated Closed Caption support – required for ADA compliance in many applications.
- High power output - up to 45dBmV
- Strong retention force power connector
- 5 year warranty
- Proudly designed in Massachusetts and Built in the USA
Important Notice: The HDMI input on ZeeVee products will only support unencrypted video, typically from a digital signage player, video camera or other self-generated content. All of our products broadcast a clear QAM (unencrypted) signal over coax, therefore would break HDCP (HDMI’s encryption rules/requirements) if we tried to support encrypted video as an input. Our HDMI input most likely will not work with Apple Products (such as Macs), Blu-ray players, satellite boxes or cable boxes, as they are typically encrypted.
ZeeVee ZVPro Quick Start Guide: