ZeeVee ZvPro 610 Component and VGA Encoder / QAM Modulator
- ZvPro 610
- In Stock - Free Shipping!
- 6.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 4||and get 10% off|
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 15% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 20% off|
Create Your Own HDTV Cable Channel & Broadcast VGA or Component Using Coax Wiring!
Based on the same technology used by TV stations and cable companies,ZvPro 610 makes it affordable to convert your VGA or Component video into an HDTV channel and broadcast it over simple to use COAX wiring to everyon-premise. Its standard QAM cable channel output can be receivedby practically any off-the-shelf digital cable-ready HDTV without requiringan additional box at the TV.
ZvPro 610 Features:
- Shelf or rack mount - via integral flanges or optional mounting kit
- Front-Panel Color LCD - for Configuration and Status
- Web-based mangement - local or remote setup and monitoring
Component/VGA input* - two choices, from a full sized DIN connector:
- Hydra cables with 7 inputs (component HD video, analog and digital audio) for clean wiring, easy diagnostics and maximum flexibility
- VGA with analog audio input
- Analog and Digital Audio - internally encoded and broadcast as AC-3 or MPEG1 Layer 2 Audio Encoding (varies by region)
- Integrated Closed Caption support – required for ADA compliance in many applications.
- High power output - up to 45dBmV
- Strong retention force power connector
- 5 year warranty
- Proudly designed in Massachusetts and Built in the USA
*Hydra Cable and VGA Cable both sold separately
Zv709‐3 - Hydra 3 ft AV Component/Composite Cable
Zv709‐6 - Hydra 6 ft AV Component/Composite Cable
Zv710-6 - 6 ft VGA & Stereo Audio Breakout Cable
Zv732‐3 - Hydra 2ft 7in. AV Cable with Satellite DIN connector
ZeeVee ZVPro Quick Start Guide: