Thomas & Betts SNS1P6QS Snap-N-Seal RG6 Quad F Connectors (Bag of 50)
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 19||and get 2% off|
|Buy 20 - 39||and get 3% off|
|Buy 40 - 99||and get 4% off|
|Buy 100 or above||and get 5% off|
Thomas & Betts SNS1P6QS Snap-N-Seal RG6 Quad Shield F Connectors (Bag of 50)
The Ultimate™ Snap-n- seal® connector is designed to reduce assembly time and simplify installation. With its user-friendly, pre-positioned plastic sleeve and true 360º compression, this connector makes terminating coax drop cables fast and accurate.
- To reduce assembly time and simplify installation, the plastic sleeve is pre-positioned and detachably coupled to the connector body.
- The plastic sleeve's separability from the connector body further simplifies difficult installations.
- True 360 degree compression onto cable ensures superior RF shielding performance, -95 dB effective shielding (typical on 60% bonded foil cable).
- Permanently stamped part numbers and color-coded sleeves for easy identification before and after installation.
- Installation requires one-step 1/4" - 1/4" cable preparation and standard compression tools used for all 59 & 6 series Snap-N-Seal product families.
- Quad-sealed system prevents moisture migration.
- Incorporates an iridescent chromate finish plus UV resistant plastic and O-rings to provide a reliable, environmentally sealed product.
- Superb return loss performance of -30 dB to 1GHz.
- Cable retention exceeds 40 lb. minimum as specified by the SCTE.
- Dish Network Approved