Perfect Vision PV6UE-05 Ridgeloc RG6 Universal Compression Connector (bag of 50)
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
The PV6UE-05 RIDGELOC universal RG6 Compression Connector is suitable for indoor applications and is completely SCTE tested and weatherproof for hostile outdoor environments. Other features include an extremely rugged machined body, mil spec plating, dimpled grip and available customizable imprint on band making the PV6UE-05 RIDGELOC one of the most reliable and versatile connectors available in the market today.
- DIRECTV, Hughes Net and Dish Network Approved
- 50 RG6 Universal connectors per bag
- High performance F-type connector
- Quick, easy installation on all RG-6 coaxial cables including Standard, Tri and Quad Shield
- Patented Compression Ridges Lock In For A Fool Proof Installation Every Time
- Designed For CATV, DSS And Broadband Installations
- Waterproof with Weather Tight Seal
- Precision machined body with mil spec plating
- Dimpled Grip
- The ANYTOOL design works with ANY standard compression tool
- Passed stringent SCTE moisture migration testing
Any standard wire strip tool designed for RG-6 with a prepared end of 1/4” bare center conductor and 1/4" exposed braid works.
Compression Tool Specifications:
Any compression tool with a “closed” gap close to 21mm will work such as the PV100. This includes all full capture dies as well as open top designs. Tool wear is not a factor as long as the closed gap approaches 21 mm±.
Electrical and General Specifications:
Bandwidth – 2 Mhz to 3 Ghz
Impendence – 75 Ohms nominal
Shielding Effectiveness – better than 90dB