Sargent 8820US Uni-Seal Compression Tool for PPC EX & PCT TRS Connectors
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Sargent 8820 US universal drop tool is designed for use with environmentally sealed RG6 and RG59 male F-type PPC EX and PCT TRS compression connectors.
- Toggle action to assure complete connector sealing eliminating the need for a complcated ratchet mechanism.
- Incorporates high mechanical advantage to reduce compression force during connector installation. This ergonomic design minimizes user fatigue and promtoes high levels of productivity.
- Cable positioners provide 360 Degree connector support during compressions such as tight nuts, bent connectors or popped o-rings.
- Handle activation allows easy access when terminating in M.D.U. enclosure or dealing with a short stub-in.
- The natural grip of the tool allows the handle to open the actuation chamber for easy connector insertion.
- All metal parts are high carbon steel heat treated for longevity of operation.
- No exposed retaining rings to catch on objects causing the tool to disassemble.
- Handlegrips are molded from Hytrel making the tool durable and highly visible.
- Conservatively rated for 25,000 cycles on high load connectors and easily field re-furbished.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Application: Belden PPC/EX & PCT/TRS Series Compression connectors
- Connector/Terminal Type: EX59 and EX6, TRS 6
- Cable/Crimp Type: Coax CATV/Compression
- Crimp/Hex/Wire Sizes: RG6 & RG59
- Product Length: 8.5 inches
- Product Weight: 15 ounces