Perfect Vision GC12WHT Single White Flex Grip Clip with Screw for RG6 - bag of 100
- In Stock
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 24||and pay only $4.50 each|
|Buy 25 - 49||and pay only $3.95 each|
|Buy 50 - 99||and pay only $3.25 each|
|Buy 100 or above||and pay only $2.99 each|
Staple guns can create havoc when attempting to secure coax wire neatly in place. Accidental coax water leaks and RF choke points easily result when using staples, don’t risk that, use our GripClips.
These GC12WHT clips are attached to wood or similar surfaces with plated hex-head screws.
The plastic clips mold themselves around the coax and do not pinch down or indent the surface. This maintains the coax design diameters and avoids creating high SWR choke points in the cable run. High frequency signals don't like choke points so use these clips for a professional installation.
Clips are designed to accommodate one siamese antenna grounding/messenger wire.
- Clips conform to coax surface without indenting or creating an RF ‘choke’
- Clip conforms to various diameters of coax
- UV protected PVC plastic
- Fits standard RG-6, Trishield RG-6 and Quadshield RG-6
- Minimum 1/2” penetration of mounting surface
- Yellow zinc plated mounting screw, 1/4” hex drive head
- Bag of 100
- DIRECTV & Dish Network Approved