MOR-71 Pico Macom 71 inch Open Frame Equipment Rack - 40 RU
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
The MOR-71 19-inch headend equipment rack is built of heavy-duty steel, providing maximum physical stability to mounted equipment while accommodating EIA standard RS310C 19 inch rack spacing. A choice of 3 different MOR rack heights allows varying capacities to place headends in even the most limited spaces. The scratch resistant black powdercoat finish supplies a subtle backdrop to present the equipment. The sturdy construction and fine-thread panel mounting screws (100 included) ensure maximum physical stability when fully loaded with equipment.
- Open frame design allows easy access to equipment and cabling
- 3 Standard heights: 36”, 71” and 84” to suit any space requirement
- Standard 19” EIA width provides compatibility with standard size rack mountable equipment
- Tapped rail hole pattern conforms to EIA RS310C spacing standard
- Heavy-duty steel uprights, channels, bases, and top angles
- Free-standing base can be bolted down for extra stability in seismic activity zones
- Scratch-resistant baked-on black paint finish provides for years of durability
- 100 mounting screws included
- 5 Year Warranty
MOR-Series Base 20” (L) x 20” (D) x 1.0” (H)