Holland 144823 12" Flat Jumper Cable for Windows and Doors
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 0.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Holland 144823 3.0GHz Flat Coax Cable for Windows and Doors
Holland Electronics Model 144823 Flat Window Jumper is a rail-protected coaxial cable jumper assemblies for use in doors and window jams when drilling through walls is not permitted. The patent pending rail system protects the precision teflon coaxial cable from deformation due to bending or repetitive impact within a window or door frame.
DISH NETWORK APPROVED
• True Coaxial Cable: 18 dB return loss @ 2150 MHz
• Electrical Specs Do Not Degrade With Bending, Impact, or Temp
• Higher Connector-Cable Holding Force: Greater than 60 lbs
• Thinner Cable: Less than 3mm
• High Center Conductor Holding F connectors: Greater than 150g
• Impact Durability: 50,000 impacts (with no electrical degradation)
• Shape Retention: Employs a metal structure to hold sharper bends
• Double-Sided Mounting Tape
• Clearance Measurement Tool
• Installation Instructions
Frequency Range: 5 MHz 2150 MHz
Temperature Range: -40C to +80C
Insertion Loss: 0.2 dB
Connector Holding Force: >60 lbs.
Return Loss: 20 dB
Coax Center Holding Force: >150g
DC Loop Resistance: 0.3 Ohms