- Audio Video
- Audio Transducers
- ButtKicker BK-CT LFE Low Frequency Effects Concert Tactile Transducer
ButtKicker BK-CT LFE Low Frequency Effects Concert Tactile Transducer
- In Stock - Free Shipping!
- 12.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The ButtKicker is designed for music. Low end response for your stage, studio or rehearsal room monitoring can now be accurate, powerful and incredibly tight. It's used by many of the worlds' great bands including Counting Crows, The Who, Charlie Daniels Band, Rod Stewart, Jane's Addiction, and many, many others. The full sized ButtKicker Concert provides maximum low end isolation. Every player on stage, and every sound engineer can have just the right level of bass, without airborne sound waves. The ButtKicker isolates low end into a drum throne, platform, or control room floor. This gives you much greater control of sound pressure levels. Bass players and drummers who want to feel a powerful kick drum, or low "C", no longer have to drive guitar players and singers nuts with volume. One ButtKicker Concert can easily replace 3, 4, 5 or even 6 voice coil shakers. Engineers will benefit by being able to more accurately monitor mixes for all types of stage or studio sessions.
Used by over 100 of the top touring groups around the world!
- Excellent for gigs, concerts, full sound use.
- Isolates low end into a drum throne, platform, or control room floor.
- Designed by musicians and studio engineers
- Patented magnetic suspension makes it more powerful, musically accurate and long lasting than any other shaker or tactile transducer that uses voice coil technology
- 5.375 in high x 5.5 in wide, oval; 12 pounds
- Brand Name: Buttkicker
- Model: BK-CT
- Speaker Type: Bass shaker
- Speaker Amplification Type: Active
- Speakers Maximum Output Power: 1500 Watts
- Speakers Response Bandwidth: 5 - 200 Hz
- Speaker Connectivity: Wired
- Height: 5.4 inches
- Weight: 12.1 pounds
Customers Also Viewed