SNLP-1GCWWS PPC Enhanced MoCA Cable TV PoE Filter - indoor/outdoor
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
Eliminate Multi-Room DVR Interference with the PPC by Belden SNLP-1GCWWS Enhanced MoCA Cable TV PoE Filter for indoor or outdoor use.
Isolate and Protect MoCA® User Networks
As in-home networking services continue to grow, you need the strongest protection to provide the best multi-room DVR experience. Physically isolating the home through the installation of a low-pass filter between the multitap and point-of-entry is necessary to avoid DVR interference from neighboring houses.
PPC's MoCA filters offer next generation, future-proof technology. Designed not only to isolate a MoCA signal and keep out interference in any multi-room network devices like set-top-boxes and routers, this MoCA filter can also be used in the home to protect the AGC in non MoCA devices like a cable modem. The PPC MoCA PoE filter is DOCSIS 3.0 ready and is built to protect your network as technology and in-home services continue to advance in the future.
Real Surge and Moisture Protection
The PPC SNLP-1GCWWS MoCA PoE filter is optimized to protect your network and subscriber experience. The filter can withstand major and minor surges, keeping content flowing and service calls down. This PPC filter is the only MoCA filter in the industry with a built-in weather seal providing guaranteed moisture protection.
- Prevents interference between subscriber homes that use MoCA® technology
- Supports a 1GHz passband
- Meets or Exceeds all MoCA Specifications
- Enhances MoCA signal level within the subscribers home
- Designed for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE specifications
- Comcast Xfinity
- Time Warner Cable
- Cox Communications
- Charter Communications
- and more
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 1525 MHz
- Impedance: 75 Ohms (nominal)
- Return Loss
5-860 MHz -18 dB min
860-1002 MHz -14 dB min
- Insertion Loss
5-750 MHz -0.7 dB max
750-1002 MHz -1.5 dB max
1125-1525 MHz -40 dB min
- Group Delay: 5ns
- Surge Withstand: 6 kV B3 Combo Wave
- RFI Shielding: -140 dB
- Operating Temperature: -40 F to +140 F (-40 C to +60 C)
- Female Contact Retention Force: 200 grams
- Physical Dimensions: 0.58" x 2.17"