PCT HD PocketView Rugged Portable HDTV Display and Tester (PCT-HD-TS2)
- Calculated at Checkout
The PCT PCT-HD-TS2 HD PocketView portable HDMI tester with HD display is a rugged field monitor that replaces technician’s test TVs in trucks.
Portable AV HDMI Tester
PCT has developed the HD PocketView, a portable, commercial grade monitor, built to work with HDMI protocols. The unit auto-scales any signals to 1080p and works with most popular STB units up to 4 K / 60 Hz. When connected, the source EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) sends appropriate signals to the HD PocketView to decode. Technicians will close work orders faster with the HD PocketView, validating services / tiers even on new installs lacking displays. Portable and rugged, this small, battery powered device also eliminates the need to carry around bulky TVs.
- Portable and compact display built rugged for the rigors of everyday installation wear and tear.
- Water, Shock and Shatter Resistant
- Built to MIL-STD-810G standard
- Hybrid dual layer (Silicone and ABS)
- Ruggedized Drop Resistant Housing
- 1080P Autoscale Display
- HDMI Test Port In
- Micro USB with Charging LED
- 2300 mAH Battery (reinforced compartment for safe portability)
- Includes Battery Charger and Cable