DIRECTV Broadband DECA Kit with Power Supply - GEN III DECAU-KIT-PS
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
The DECAU-KIT-PS is a third generation Cinema Connection Kit which allows a DIRECTV system to connect to a router using an ethernet cable. The Broadband DECA can be powered by either a USB cable or an external power supply which is included. This unit can be used to run ethernet over existing coax cable. This unit will connect to your router via an Ethernet cable, and then into an open port on one of your SWS SWM splitters to get the internet onto the coaxial cable for the entire system.
- Newest Generation of Broadband DECA with slim compact design.
- Can be powered from a DIRECTV receiver, included EPS10 power supply or any other USB power source.
- Allows connection of a broadband router to whole home DVR / Connected Home set up.
- DECA network is a shared 200Mb/s, or the same speed as full duplex 100Mb/s Ethernet.
- Backwards compatible and can replace older DECA units.
- If you do not have coaxial cable in the same room as an ethernet connection, use the Wireless Cinema Connection Kit instead.
- This unit can also be used to run ethernet over existing coax cable in households that do NOT have DIRECTV.
- 1 DCAU1R0-01 Broadband USB DECA
- 1 EPS10 Power Supply
- 1 Ethernet Cable