Cel-Fi PRO Cell Phone Signal Booster for AT&T 3G 4G and 4G LTE
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Cel-Fi PRO Smart Cell Phone Signal Booster for AT&T - 3G, 4G & 4G LTE with Free Shipping!
Cel-Fi's third generation all-digital smart signal booster that outperforms analog repeaters. Cel-Fi PRO enables clear and reliable indoor 3G/4G/LTE voice and faster data connections. All you need is 1 bar (more bars is always better) to get 5 bars from Cel-Fi.
No outdoor antennas, no cabling, no signal interference, no worries!
- Insanely Simple 3 Step installation. No cabling or configuring required.
- Minimize dead zones, reduce dropped calls, improves voice clarity and data speeds.
- Concurrent Quad Band boosting in bands 2 (1900MHz), 4 (1700/2100MHz), 5 (850MHz) and 12/17 (700MHz).
- The only consumer Cellular Signal Booster authorized for use on the AT&T Network.
- Cel-Fi is the only consumer booster with up to 100 dB of gain approved by the FCC, allowing one system to cover up to 13,000 sqft.
- Cel-Fi PRO is built on Nextivity’s third-generation Cel-Fi Baseband Processor, which features built-in intelligence that enables the signal booster to automatically sense and adapt to HSPA and LTE network environments without interfering with operator networks and other devices Simultaneous Voice and Data on the 3G, 4G and 4G LTE network technologies.
- Patented 2-unit, 3-hop system allows flexible placement for optimal coverage.
- Processor running advanced digital echo cancellation and channel select filtering algorithm.
- Software-based optimization of integrated antenna coverage pattern which maximizes system gain and provides improved coverage and signal quality.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitors system path loss and transmit power to deliver maximum gain.
- Intuitive LCD User Interface (UI) allows quick and easy installation by end-user.
- Securely provisioned operation with ciphered software which only operates on authorized Operator’s network.
- Network-Safe software prevents uplink system gain from exceeding path loss, and eliminates unnecessary rise in base station noise level.
- Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
- Embedded software ensures optimal performance and prevents out-of-specification operation.
- Maintains end-to-end cellular communication encryption without additional risk of vulnerability.
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Cel-Fi systems, 802.11a/ac/b/g/n, cellular, and femtocell devices.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- 30 day money back return policy.
- Made in USA!
- Support for 3GPP HSPA Rel. 10 features and 3GPP LTE Release 10 Features
- 5GHz link compliant with FCC Part 15 and EN 301 893
- Up to 100dB path loss between units (approximately 20 meters between NU and CU)
- Max EIRP for Multiple carriers: 16dBm downlink & 24dBm uplink
- Currently available in two Quad-Band configurations (I/III/VII/VIII or II/IV/V/XII)
- Auto-Configuring “All band scanning” feature to self adjust as Network channels change
- Up to 100dB system gain
- Nextivity’s IntelliBoost Baseband Processor III