Belden ADR2S Dual Ground Lug UL Dish Network Approved
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 100 - 499||and pay only $0.96 each|
|Buy 500 or above||and pay only $0.89 each|
Thomas & Betts Dual Ground Lug (ADR2S) has been specifically designed to meet the requirements for satellite receiver grounding applications.
This easy to install, dual rated mechanical connector is for grounding applications only with the following conductors: #8 AWG solid aluminum, #10 AWG solid copper and #17 AWG copper clad steel.
- Easy installation – no special tools required
- Use ground lug with existing grounded metal case, electrical box or other ground to add an additional ground wire
- Tin plated aluminum for low contact resistance
- Slotted screws – aluminum (size ¼”-28 x 3/8”)
- UL listed for conductors:
- #8 AWG solid aluminum
- #10 AWG solid copper
- #17 AWG copper clad steel
- Screw tightening torque:
- #8 AWG – 25 in-lbs
- #10 AWG – 20 in-lbs
- #17 AWG – 20 in-lbs
- UL Listed
- Dish Network Approved