USM-8D Digital UHF Consumer Agile Audio Video Modulator - Pico Digital
- Calculated at Checkout
The USM-8D is a low cost frequency agile modulator developed for use in adding satellite, VCR, or security video channels to an existing home distribution system. It allows the addition of channels over
the Ultra band and UHF band of frequencies at an extremely low cost. The modulator has a double sideband, 7dBmV minimum output that is free from spurious distortions. The microprocessor controlled
Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry allows selection of the output channel to be made from the front panel. The selected channel number is displayed in the channel selection window. The agile design
provides maximum flexibility while allowing installers one model to cover the Ultra band and UHF channels.
- Manufacturer: Pico DIgital Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: USM-8D
- Brand Name: TruSpec
- Product Model: USM-8D
- Product Name: USM-8D Agile Modulator
- Product Type: Agile Modulator
- Channel Supported: 14 to 83 UHF, 65 to 139 CATV
- Channel Frequency: 470 MHz to 890 MHz -
- Oscillator: PLL Synthesized
- Interfaces/Ports: 1 x RCA Female Video In
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Height: 3.8"
- Width: 3.4"
- Depth: 1.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.15 lb
- Additional Information:
- Front panel digital display
- Front panel push button control for easy channel selection