Ubiquiti UniFi AC UAP-AC-IW IEEE 802.11ac 1.14 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - UAPACIWUS
- Calculated at Checkout
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring lowlatency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network - no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
Packed with Features
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Breakthrough RF Map
Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful RF Performance Features
Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customization and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio.
- Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Powerful Hardware The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
- Save money and save time Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.