Tripp Lite Keyspan High Speed USB C to Serial Adapter DB9 3ft USB Cable TAA
- Calculated at Checkout
USB-C to Serial Adapter for Use with All RS-232 Serial Devices
This Keyspan® adapter lets you connect a legacy DB9/RS-232 serial device to the USB-C port on your computer, laptop, tablet, Chromebook or MacBook. It works with switches, routers, modems, barcode scanners, GPS units, digital cameras, point-of-sale devices, lab equipment, network storage devices and other devices with a 9-pin serial port.
Plug-and-Play Operation Lets You Begin Transferring Data Almost Immediately
The included three-foot detachable cable supports data transfer rates up to 230 Kbps, which doubles the speed of built-in PC serial ports. The USB-C to DB9 adapter also works with any USB-C cable up to 16 feet. LEDs on the unit indicate status and data activity. No external power is needed. The unit weighs just two ounces and is easy to carry in a pocket, purse, backpack or laptop bag for instant file transfers where needed.
Compatible with Major Operating Systems
This USB-C to serial adapter works with Windows (up to 10), Mac OS X (up to and including 10.14) and Apple Sandbox applications. It's easy to upgrade via free software downloads. Windows line monitor and data trace software are included.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The USA-19HS-C is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Small enough to carry in a pocket or purse for fast file transfers anywhere
- Plug-and-play operation allows you to set it up and begin using it immediately
- Works with any USB-C cable up to 16 ft. long (detachable 3 ft. cable is included)
- Supports data transfer speeds up to 230 Kbps-double the speed of a PC serial port
- Provides full modem control and hardware/software flow control