TP-Link EAP225 IEEE 802.11ac 1.32 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point
- Calculated at Checkout
An Affordable Business-Class
802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Solution
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
EAP Controller Software
Easy for Centralized Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The TP-Link Omada Controller software provides an intuitive management interface. Control and map out the entire network from any connected PC. There's no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
Efficient Guest Authentication with Facebook and SMS Support
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified Wi-Fi for Multi-user Business Environment
The Omada business-grade 11ac Wi-Fi solution is engineered to handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the same stability issues found with standard routers and access points purposed for home use. It's the perfect fit for motels, salons, chain-stores, schools, and restaurants.
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
- Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose