TP-Link Archer C2300 IEEE 802.11ac Ethernet Wireless Router
- ARCHER C2300
- Calculated at Checkout
Best for Simultaneous 4K Streaming and Gaming
MU-MIMO for 3� Faster Connections
MU-MIMO technology serves up to three devices at once, reducing wait time, increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device, and making each stream more efficient.
Range Boost for Better Whole Coverage
Range Boost greatly improves the routers ability to detect devices that are further away or low-powered, giving your network even greater coverage.
NitroQAM™ Powered by Broadcom
NitroQAM™ (1024QAM) boosts speeds on all Wi-Fi bands by 25% to significantly improve performance.
1.8GHz Dual-Core CPU
1.8GHz Dual-Core CPU coordinates every process to ensure fast transmission speed, supporting more devices and high-speed applications simultaneously.
- Tri-Band technology creates three separate Wi-Fi bands for connecting more devices to your network without a drop in performance
- Combined 3200Mbps Wi-Fi speed over one 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and two 5GHz (1300Mbps each) bands
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by assigning them to the best band to balance network demand
- Six high-performance antennas maximize coverage area and stability
- 1GHz dual-core CPU and three co-processors handle simultaneous connections without interruption