TP-Link 16-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE Switch
- Calculated at Checkout
Easy to Use PoE Switch with Innovative Design
Up To 250m Data and Power Transmission for Surveillance
High PoE Power Budget
TL-SL1218MP complies with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W power supply on each PoE port. The total high PoE power budget of up to 192W for the 16 PoE ports, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems.
Up to 250m Transmission for Surveillance
TL-SL1218MP is a special designed PoE switch for IP surveillance applications. PoE switch makes surveillance installation simpler, safer and less expensive. With the extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250m which makes it perfect for IP Camera deployment in large area coverage.
Video Quality Guaranteed
Priority mode guarantees the important data, such as video surveillance, delivered with the best priority passing the data fabric even when the traffic load is heavy. Hardware switch for easy configuration with no login required.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 16 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage