- Cables and Connectors
- Connectors & Adapters
- Compression Connectors
- Thomas & Betts SNS1P59 Snap-N-Seal RG-59 Connectors (Bag of 50)
Thomas & Betts SNS1P59 Snap-N-Seal RG-59 Connectors (Bag of 50)
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Thomas & Betts LRC SNS1P59 Snap-N-Seal RG-59 Connectors (Bag of 50)
Thomas & Betts Snap-N-Seal One-Piece Compression Connectors, feature a user-friendly, pre-positioned and detachably coupled plastic sleeve, incorporating time-proven advantages for a reliable connection. Used to terminate coaxial RG59/U cable used in cable (CATV) and satellite television.
- Snap-N-Seal One Piece Connectors use the same proven 360º compression design and installation tools as other Snap-N-Seal products.
- To reduce assembly time and simplify installation, the plastic sleeve is pre-positioned and detachably coupled to the connector body.
- True 360º compression onto cable ensures superior RF shielding performance, -90 dB effective shielding (typical on 60% bonded foil cable).
- Permanently stamped part numbers and colour-coded sleeves for easy identification before and after installation.
- Installation requires one-step 1/4” - 1/4” cable preparation and standard compression tools used for all 59 & 6 series Snap-N-Seal product families.
- Quad-sealed system prevents moisture migration.
- Incorporates a NiTin finish plus UV resistant plastic and O-rings to provide a reliable, environmentally sealed product.
- Superb return loss performance of -30 dB to 1GHz.
- Cable retention exceeds 40 lb. minimum as specified by the SCTE.
- Physical Properties: Nut, Post and Collar, Brass; Nut and Collar Finish, Nickel Tin; Post Finish, Tin Plated; O-Rings, Ethylene Propylene;
- Electrical Properties: Return Loss, ≥-30 dB up to 1GHz Typical; Insertion Loss, ≤-0.18 dB up to 1GHz Typical; RFI Shielding, -90 dB Typical (60% Bonded Foil);
- Mechanical Properties: Cable Retention, 40 lbs minimum Complies to SCTE IPS-SP-401; Cable Insertion Force, <20 lbs;
- Environmental Properties: Temperature Rating, -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C); Moisture Migration, Passes ANSI/SCTE 60 2004;
- Bag of 50 connectors for multiple terminations
- Dish Network Approved
Thomas & Betts
Customers Also Viewed
Thomas & Betts