Tablo SPVR2-01-NA 2 Tuner Whole Home HD DVR for HDTV Antennas
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 1.40 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Tablo SPVR2-01-NA 2-Tuner Whole Home HD DVR for HDTV Antennas
The Tablo SPVR2-01-NA is a 2-Tuner Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR for Cord-Cutters using HDTV antennas to legally access free broadcast TV signals. Browse, record and stream up to two live and recorded HDTV programs on any device, anytime, anywhere in the world.
Unlike traditional DVRs that are tethered to a single TV with an HDMI cable, Tablo does not feature an HDMI connection. Tablo is a whole-home-DVR and placeshifter combined that connects to your local network over WiFi or Ethernet to stream live and recorded HDTV content to all the connected devices inside your home or anywhere you have high-speed internet.
- Watch, pause and record live HDTV
- Skip commercials
- Schedule recordings from anywhere
- Manage existing recordings
- Record up to 2 shows simultaneously
- Watch on up to 6 devices simultaneously
- Watch on PC/Mac or iPhone/Android smartphone via browser
- Stream live AND recorded shows anywhere in the world
- Streaming to TV via AppleTV/Roku/Chromecast*
- iPad & Android app interface
- All Tablo DVRs include dual-band WiFi
- 2 OTA ATSC tuners
- WiFi included: 802.11n dual band 2.4 and 5Ghz with MIMO
- 2 USB ports for flexible USB HD storage
- No remote — controlled by tablet, web or Roku app
- an HDTV antenna
- an iPad running Apple iOS7+ OR an Android tablet with a 7”+ screen running Android 4.1+ OR a computer/smartphone running the chrome browser
- an internet connection
- a USB hard drive (Max 2TB capacity) this is required both for watching live TV and recording programming
If you'd like to watch programming on your big screen TV, you'll also need an AppleTV (which uses AirPlay from an iPad), Roku or a Chromecast dongle (which uses the Android app). You can also use the web app with an HDMI-enabled computer connected to your TV.