SNS1P6U Belden Snap-N-Seal Ultimate RG6 Compression F Connectors (Bag of 50)
- In Stock
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bag of 50 Belden / Thomas & Betts SNS1P6U LRC Snap-N-Seal Ultimate RG6 F Connectors
For the Ultimate in performance and reliability there is only one choice. SNAP N SEAL UltimateSNS1P6U compression connectors feature Thomas & Betts industry leading compression technology that has an unparalleled field track record of 15 years plus. Now one compression connector - the Ultimate SNAP N SEAL SNS1P6U for series 6 cable provides installers and subscribers with the ultimate overall performance.
- Universal RG6 Compression Connector fits Standard, Tri-Shield and Quad Shield Cable
- To reduce assembly time and simplify installation, the plastic sleeve is pre-positioned and detachably coupled to the connector body.
- The plastic sleeve's separability from the connector body further simplifies difficult installations.
- True 360 degree compression onto cable ensures superior RF shielding performance, -95 dB effective shielding (typical on 60% bonded foil cable).
- Permanently stamped part numbers and color-coded sleeves for easy identification before and after installation.
- Installation requires one-step 1/4" - 1/4" cable preparation and standard compression tools used for all 59 & 6 series Snap-N-Seal product families.
- Quad-sealed system prevents moisture migration.
- Incorporates an iridescent chromate finish plus UV resistant plastic and O-rings to provide a reliable, environmentally sealed product.
- Superb return loss performance of -30 dB to 1GHz.
- Cable retention exceeds 40 lb. minimum as specified by the SCTE.
- Bag of 50
- DIRECTV Approved
- Dish Network Approved