SIIG DisplayPort 1.2 to 4-Port DisplayPort MST Splitter
- Calculated at Checkout
SIIG's DisplayPort 1.2 to 4-Port DisplayPort MST Splitter enables you to connect up to four DisplayPort monitors simultaneously through a single DisplayPort 1.2 video output from your desktop or laptop computer. It supports UHD resolution of up to 3840x2160 (4Kx2K) and 7.1-ch surround audio to deliver stunning video images and high fidelity sound quality. Premium aluminum constructed housing minimizes surrounding interference to ensure optimal video quality. Built-in woven braided cable enhances protection for extended durability and reliability.
Unlike standard external USB based video adapters that consume significant resources from the computer to support multi-video output processing or high resolution applications, this high performance splitter is engineered with Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology utilizing only the system's video resources to smoothly and efficiently stream video contents without dragging down the system performance. It features multiple display modes including Mirror, Extended and Panoramic Video Wall mode across 4 monitors to support multitasking operation for maximum productivity.
The DisplayPort 1.2 to 4-Port DisplayPort MST Splitter is the ultimate cost-effective video expansion solution to improve your system's video processing performance, turning your computer into a high performance workstation for HD applications such as image editing, graphic design, digital signage, data processing and analyzing, gaming and more.
- Boost your productivity by connecting four DisplayPort displays to single DisplayPort output with Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology
- Provides multiple display modes for various applications such as Mirror mode same content on each display, Extended mode with individual content on each display, and Panoramic Video Wall mode which combines multiple monitors to use as one large display
Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz (4Kx2K) and 7.1-ch surround audio
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 graphics cards with AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA Surround technology
- Plug-n-play, hassle-free set up without complicated hardware or driver installation
- Premium aluminum housing decreases outside interference and provides optimal video quality
- Embedded woven braided DisplayPort cable for enhanced durability
- Split CATV and other signals with this satellite splitter so that it can be used for more than one device
- 3840 � 2160 resolution for high-quality video delivery
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- Unhindered connections with USB devices are ensured by the built-in USB port