SIIG 1x8 HDMI 2.0 HDR Distribution Amplifier with EDID Management - 4Kx2K 60Hz
- Calculated at Checkout
Distributes HDMI video/audio signals from one HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays while maintaining signal quality
- Distributes HDMI video and audio from a single source to up to 8 HDMI displays simultaneously while maintaining signal quality
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2/1.4 with 18Gbps bandwidth
- Supports up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4 8-bit), HDR 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0 10-bit), 3D, xvYCC, x.v.Color & Deep Color
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio
- Auto video scaling feature detects and configures the video resolution automatically according to the capabilities of each connected monitor
- Allows simultaneous 4K and 1080P output. Supports simultaneous mixed 4K and 1080p display outputs.
- EDID and firmware management feature for maximum compatibility now and into the future, offers widest range of monitor/display/TV support from either pre-programmed EDID or EDID learning from the connected displays. Firmware upgradeable (via Mini USB port) for expanded compatibility
- Low heat generation with sturdy metal housing provides excellent heat dissipation, durability, and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. Low heat generation and ESD protection to guarantee stability and reliable performance
- Easy to cascade multiple splitters for more displays. Supports up to 10 layers
- This Audio/Video Distribution Amplifier split audio and video signals so that they can run from a single source towards multiple systems
- Up to 3840 � 2160 video resolution.
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices for the ultimate true high-definition video
- Features HDMI port for delivering and transferring high-quality picture and sound simultaneously at a high-speed.