ScreenBeam 960 Enterprise-Class Wireless Display Receiver
- Calculated at Checkout
Without apps, cables or adapters, ScreenBeam 960 delivers native screen mirroring on Windows, Apple and Android devices so users enjoy the same trouble-free, easy-to-connect experience in any room.
ScreenBeam eliminates the constraints of cables and adapters so users can drive content from anywhere in the room and wirelessly collaborate. Extended desktop maintains device use for other actions while presenting, and support for interactive touch displays and wireless touch brings collaboration to the front of room display.
Teachers use ScreenBeam to improve student comprehension and engagement, and salespeople, business managers, and many others use it every day to do their jobs more effectively. Whether you need wireless display in the classroom or conference room, ScreenBeam easily connects to room displays, projectors, control systems, and Skype Room systems via HDMI and USB.
- Native wireless screen mirroring means no apps or wires
- Trouble-free presenting from anywhere in the room
- Collaborate wirelessly with interactive touch display support
- Share any form of content, videos, images, slides, etc.
- Get meetings started quickly, switch presenters seamlessly
- Extended desktop maintains use of device for other actions
- Take advantage of multiport connectivity and world-class audio
- Designed for commercial applications and dense wireless environments
- Same easy-to-connect experience in every room means minimal training
- Connects to displays, projectors, control systems, and SkypeRoom systems via HDMI and USB