Sargent 8120 MT Coaxial Cable Prep Tool for RG59 / RG6 / RG7 and RG11
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Sargent 8120 MT is a coax cable prep & stripping tool for RG6, RG59, RG11 and RG7. This multi-tasker coaxial cable stripper is used to prepare coaxial cable for connector installation. The 8120MT eliminates the need to interchange cartridges for different cable applications. Also molded into the stripper body are nests for RG6/59 and RG7 drop connectors to assist with cable insertion, eliminating the risk of being stabbed with the center conductor.
- Universal - Works on RG6, RG6 Tri & Quad, RG59, RG7 and RG11 coax cable
- Two installed cartridges plus a third storage compartment
- Built-in stop prevents over insertion of coax cable foam core
- Prep tool body is one piece construction incorporating a living hinge to provide proper pressure ensuring precise strips.
- Provides industry standard preparation length as recommended by F connector manufacturers.
- Large finger loop for easy tool rotation during use
- Cartridges snap in from either side allowing customization for right-handed or left-handed users
- Tool Includes two blade cartridges
- Made in USA!