PCT-VC-F19P 9 Port Cable TV MoCA Bypass Amplifier with Passive Return
- In Stock - Free Shipping!
- Calculated at Checkout
PCT International Model PCT-VC-F19P 9 Port Cable TV MoCA Bypass Amplifier with Passive Return - FREE SHIPPING!
The PCT PCTVCF1-9P MoCA bypass drop amplifier is designed to provide the ability to use MoCA technology to communicate to all the amplifier output ports from the modem port, bypassing the amplifier itself. The built-in triplex filter constrains the MoCA signals to the home network while providing the necessary MoCA bypass connection around the amplifier to enable in-home networking between eMTA, set-top boxes and other devices (for example: gaming consoles, PCs, laptops, tablets, etc.).
The passive modem bypass port supports critical applications, such as telephony, requiring high reliability networks to provide uninterrupted service even in the event of power outages and / or amplifier failure.
- Distribution of video in the house for applications with a multi-room DVR.
- High Speed Networking - Allows internet service, videos and gaming to share bandwidth without losing speed and quality.
- HD video streaming from the internet
- 8 output RF amplifier + 1 modem output with passive return
- Bypass feature provides uninterrupted service at all times
- Integrated MoCA triplex filter - MoCA devices on the bypass port can communicate to all other output ports
- Auto termination upon power outage
- Patented Beryllium copper DSM seizure technology provides increased spring retention for better surface contact
- Lowest distortion performance available
- IEEE 6 kV, B3 surge protection on all RF ports
- Weather Sealed F ports conforms to SCTE standards
- Dual mount housing
- Power adapter included
- Power inserter included (PCT-MPI-1G)