PCT-VC-5UN RF Bypass Amplifier with Unity Gain for Cable TV (CATV)
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 2.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The PCT-VC-5UN RF Bypass amplifier is designed to support critical applications such as telephony that require high reliability networks to provide uninterrupted service at all times. The PCT-VC-5UN amps have a 2 way splitter incorporated on the RF input prior to the diplex filter which provides an additional port on the housing for the cable modem or eMTA connection that bypasses the amplifier circuit. This feature enables critical applications to not be affected by power outages or amplifier failures.
PCT amplifiers feature a lightweight powder coated and weather sealed housing for superior corrosion protection. PCT amplifiers have precision machined F ports which conforms to SCTE standards. They also have beryllium copper seizure mechanisms to provide optimal distribution and amplification of your RF signals.
- 4 output RF amplifier + 1 modem output
- Unity Gain 0 dB per output
- Bypass feature provides uninterrupted service at all times
- Auto termination upon power outage
- Lowest distortions performance available
- IEEE 6 kV, B3 surge withstand on all F ports
- Beryllium copper patented DSM® seizure technology
- Sealed F ports conforms to SCTE standards
- Power adapter included
- Optional PCT-MPI-1G Power inserter available.
- RoHs compliant
- F-Port is 60 in-lbs tightening and loosening
- Compares to Electroline EDA-FT08300
Patented DSM seizure technology
- provides increased spring retention for better surface contact.
- Increased spring retention for better surface contact even after repeated entry across maximum to minimum center conductor diameters.
- Gold-plated, beryllium copper construction for better corrosion resistance, impedance matching, and less common path distortion.
- Bypass is accomplished through a passive modem port.
- Provides uninterrupted service at all times for critical applications such as triple play cable telephony, that require high reliability networks.
Forward Path Frequency Range: MHz 54 - 1002
Amplification Device: GaAs HBT
Gain (Typical) 54 - 1002 MHz: 0.5 dB
Gain Tolerance: ± 2 / -1 dB
Flatness (Peak-to-Valley): dB ± 0.8
Return Loss: B ≥ 18 dB
Isolation: ≥ 22 dB
54 to 60 MHz < 20 / 3.58 MHz
60 to 66 MHz < 7 / 3.58 MHz
66 to 1002 MHz < 5 / 3.58 MHz
Noise Figure: ≤ 9 dB
Composite Second Order Distortions: < -62 dBc
Composite Triple Beat Distortions: < -75 dBc
Cross Modulation Distortions: < -75 dBc
Hum Modulation: < -75 dBc
Return Path Frequency Range: 5 - 42 dB
Amplification Device: Push-Pull Amplifier
Gain (Typical): 0.5 dB
Gain Tolerance: ± 1.0 dB
Flatness (Peak-to-Valley): ± 0.8 dB
5 to 15 MHz: > 20 dB
16 to 40 MHz: > 25 dB
41 to 42 MHz: > 20 dB
Noise Figure: ≤ 14 dB
Return Loss Input: ≥ 18 dB
Return Loss Output: ≥ 18 dB
5 to 10 MHz: < 20 ns / 1 MHz
10 to 36 MHz: < 5 ns / 1 MHz
36 to 42 MHz: < 20 ns / 1 MHz
Modem Port Path
Frequency Range: 5 - 42 MHz
Insertion Loss: 4.8 dB
Return Loss: ≥ 18 dB
Input Voltage: 12 - 16 VDC
Power Consumption: 6.5 watts
RFI Shielding: ≥ 110 dB
Nominal Impedance: 75 ohm
Operating Temperature: -40 to +60 °C
Surge Withstand: RF Ports: Conforms to ANSI/SCTE 81 2003, IEEE C62.41 Cat. B3 Waveform with power adapter Power Port: Conforms to ANSI/SCTE 81 2003, IEEE C62.41 Cat. A3 Waveform.
F-Port Torque: 60 in-lbs tightening and loosening
F-Port: ≥ ±15 PSIG - Patented DSM Seizure Mechanism
- RoHs Compliant
- CE Compliant (EN50083-2:2006)