PCT Series PCTVB2P 2-Port Bypass Amplifier with Passive Return
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
PCT Series PCT-VB-2P 2-Port Bypass Amplifier with Passive Return
The PCT VB2P bypass drop amplifier is designed to support critical applications such as telephony that require high reliability networks to provide uninterrupted service even in the event of power outages and/or amplifier failure.
- Passive Return
- 11dB Forward Gain
- Remote power inserter included
- Bypass Fail-over conditions: - Power Outage - Low Input Voltage (brown out condition) - High Input Voltage - IC Failure
- Dual color LED status indicator: - Green - Normal Operation - Red - Bypass Mode
- IEEE 6 kV, B3 surge withstand on all RF ports.
- SCTE compliant, sealed "F" ports.
- Patented DSM seizure technology in all “F” ports provides increased spring retention and more surface contact.
- Gold-plated, beryllium copper construction for better corrosion resistance, impedance matching, and less common path distortion.
- Holds over 200 grams after multiple entries.
- Excellent noise and lowest distortions performance.