PCT INTL PCT-VC-5P RF Bypass CATV Amplifier with Passive Return
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
PCT International model PCT-VC-5P RF Bypass CATV Amplifier with Passive Return
The PCT-VC series RF amplifiers are designed to support critical applications such as telephony that require high reliability networks to provide uninterrupted service at all times. PCT-VC series amps have a 2 way splitter incorporated on the RF input prior to the diplex filter which provides an additional port on the housing for the cable modem or eMTA connection that bypasses the amplifier circuit. This feature enables critical applications to not be affected by power outages or amplifier failures. PCT amplifiers feature a lightweight powder coated and weather sealed housing for superior corrosion protection. PCT amplifiers have precision machined F ports (conforms to SCTE standards) that have gold plated beryllium copper seizure mechanisms to provide optimal distribution and amplification of your RF signals.
- 4 output RF amplifier + 1 modem output with passive return
- 5dB per output
- Bypass feature provides uninterrupted service at all times
- Auto termination upon power outage
- Lowest distortions performance available
- IEEE 6 kV, B3 surge withstand on all F ports
- Gold-plated, beryllium copper patented DSM seizure technology
- Sealed F ports (conforms to SCTE standards)
- Power adapter included