PCFM Pico Macom Agile FM Stereo Audio Modulator 88-108MHz - Free Shipping
- Out of Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
The Pico Macom PCFM is a frequency agile professional re-broadcast grade, microprocessor controlled Stereo/Mono Audio Modulator. Its phase-locked loop frequency control and sharp two-stage bandpass filtering minimize adjacent channel interference and assures accurate and spurious free output. The PCFM provides up to 35dBmV output across the FM band (88-108 MHz). The unit is easily tuned by using channel up/down buttons and the digital display located on the front panel.
Designed specifically for commercial installations, the PCFM provides superior signal-to-noise ratio, discrete left-and-right audio
signal separation, and enhanced dynamic range. Switchable mono/stereo capability provides FM transmission versatility. The modulator is shipped with all internal adjustments preset. Pico Macom backs up this product with its industry leading 5-year limited warranty.
- Frequency Range 88-108 MHz (FM Band)
- Microprocessor controlled digital phase-locked loop for solid drift-free output on any channel
- Agile push-button tuning and digital display for easy frequency selection
- 35dBmV adjustable output for optimum carrier-to-noise performance
- Switch-selectable between stereo and monaural operation
- Non-volatile memory for last channel recall in the event of power failure
- Signal-to-noise ratio >60 dB provides superior sound quality
- Front panel test point for easy RF level system monitoring
- Auxiliary AC outlet for convenience
- UL Approved
- 5 Year Warranty!