P3 P4482 Kill A Watt Control Energy Usage Monitor and Timer
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- 0.65 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
With the P3 P4482 Kill A Watt Control Energy Usage Monitor and Timer, you can control your valuable electronics and find out what they are actually costing you. Simply connect your appliance to the Kill A Watt® Control and it will track electricity consumption and display it in Kilowatt Hours. You can then program ON/OFF periods to save electricity and money. Using our patent pending Save A Watt® technology, the Kill A Watt Control combines the advantages of traditional mechanical and electronic timers. It is easy to program the quarter-hour ON/OFF periods for 7 days and 24 hours as you would program a mechanical timer.
The P4482 Kill A Watt Control unit allows unique programs for each of the 7 days of the week. The easy-to-read LCD display allows you to review and adjust your ON/OFF programs easily. Measurements and programming are stored in memory and retained during power outages. A backup battery (3X AAA batteries – not included) allow programming even when the unit is not plugged in.
- Combination multi-event, 7 day/24 hour timer and electric consumption monitor
- Easy to read, backlit LCD display
- Surge, over current, over voltage, and under voltage protection provide clean safe power
- Soft power-up eliminates harmful voltage spikes
- Check the quality of your power by monitoring Voltage, Amperage, KWH and more
- Displays savings in KWH, dollars & CO2
- Model: P4482
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC
- Max Voltage: 125V
- Max Current: 15A
- Max Power: 1875VA
- Batteries: 3X AAA (not included)
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 5 3/8″H x 2 3/4″W x 2 3/4″D