P3 Kill A Watt P4250 CO2 Wireless Sensor with Display Module
- Out of Stock
- 1.45 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
With the P3 Kill A Watt CO2 Wireless Sensor, you can monitor your power consumption remotely! Simply plug in the wireless sensor along with the item(s) you wish to check and it will transmit data to the central LCD display where you can see your cumulative electrical expenses and your carbon footprint.
Monitoring the power consumption of your household electronics allows you to see how they contribute to your carbon footprint. Built-in software allows you to customize the device to fit you; giving you the ability to take KWH (kilowatt hour) data and combine it with the type of electricity that is generated in your area (i.e. coal, hydro, atomic) for a more precise reading.
Forecasting cost by the day, week, month or even an entire year, the powered by Kill A Watt® forecast feature will let you get a handle on your energy usage once and for all.
- 300 foot wireless range
- Can be used with up to 8 sensors—sensor part # P4244
- Calculates carbon emissions & costsby day, week, month and year
- Allows you to calculate the carbon footprint of your appliances
- Displays eight critical units of measurement
- Built-in software customization to combine KWH with type of electricity generated locally to accurately calculate carbon footprint & electricity costs
Model:P4250 (Contents: 1 P4255 Sensor,
1 P4225 Display)
Operating Voltage: 115 VAC
Max Voltage: 125 VAC
Max Current: 15 A
Max Power: 1875 VA
Transmission frequency: 916.5 MHz
Free field range: max. 300 ft.
Batteries: 3 x AA (Not included)
Dimensions: Display 5″ x 4″ x 1 1/4″ (HxWxD) Sensor 5 3/8″ x 2 3/16″ (HxW)
Weight: 13 oz.
Specifications subject to change without notice