HS14ARM Hot Shot Arm Element Heater for Satellite Dish LNBF
- Out of Stock
- Calculated at Checkout
Accessory for Hot Shot Heater blankets
The HotShot arm heater warms the LNBF support arm to assist in prevention of snow buildup. Snow piling up on the LNBF support arm can reduce the signal path enough to interfere with TV reception even if your dish has a HotShot heater on the reflector. We highly recommend this accessory in northern climate areas where the dish elevation angle is low to the horizon and the LNBF support arm is flat enough (horizontal) to allow snow accumulation on the support arm.
HotShot heaters have one accessory plug on the blanket and the HS14ARM plugs directly into the provided socket connection on you HotShot. '
Fits: DTV Slimline, DTV66E DishNetWork 1000, 1000.2, 1000.4
- Connects to a HotShot heater blanket
- Plugs directly into the ‘Accessory’ plug of the HotShot heater blanket
- UV resistant
- Switches on/off in parallel with the HotShot heater thermostat sensor
- Uses the HotShot heater blanket power supply
- Nominal resistance = 36 Ohms
- Maximum voltage = 26VAC
- Power provided = 16 watts
- Arm Heater
- Illustrated installation sheet
A HotShot dish heater is required to operate this device as the HS14ARM works in unison with the antenna heater blanket thermostat and is powered by the dish heater power supply. This device cannot operate independently as it has no sensor thermostat, nor does it have a power supply.