Holland CISP-HR Cable Isolation Filter with Spike Protection
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
The Holland Electronics CISP-HR cable isolator has been developed to prevent shock or fire damage to the subscriber's premises or cable system due to power line voltages entering the cable on non-grounded installations. The isolator will also reduce the energy pulse of spikes resulting from remote lightning or falling power lines on the cable. In the case of dangerous high energy spikes over 7,000 volts, the isolator will act as a fuse and open up to further reduce catastrophic damage.
- Prevents dangerous transient spikes from damaging digital set-top boxes, cable modems, satellite receivers and any other equipment on the coax line.
- Electronic clamping using ic technology (SIDACtor)
- Faster response time
- Does not degrade with repetitive Spikes
- Blocks 60 Hz Power up to 5,000 Volts
- Reduces The Energy Level of Spikes
- Eliminates Ground Loop Hum
- Frequency Range: 5-1000MHz
- Insertion Loss: < 1 dB
- Return Loss: > 20 dB
- RF Shielding: 85 dB
- Voltage Breakdown: 3kVa
- Current Supression: 500 amps (2x10 µs)
- Response Time: 1 ns
- Firing Voltage: 65 volts