Gefen VGA to DVI Scaler / Converter
- Calculated at Checkout
Scale and convert video from a VGA source for use with a DVI Display
The Gefen EXT-VGA-DVI-SC scales and converts video from a VGA source to a DVI output. Video can be scaled up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA). An intuitive and comprehensive on-screen display (OSD) menu allows easy set-up and control. This product can be configured and updated using the Gefen Syner-G™ software suite. The Gefen Syner-G™ is a powerful set of software tools specifically designed to help discover, configure/customize, manage, monitor, and upgrade Gefen products. Wide power supply operating range of 6V to 24V DC offers installation flexibility for mobile use, in complex studio systems with a common power supply, and with remotely located power sources. A locking power supply connector, small footprint, and a surface-mountable enclosure facilitate easy and secure installation.
How It Works
Use the included VGA cable to connect a VGA source to the VGA input. Use a DVI cable to connect a DVI display to the DVI output. Connect the included 12V DC power supply to the unit and to an available electrical outlet. The power LED will glow in blue once the power supply is plugged in. Once the unit is connected, powered on, and displaying video, press the Menu button to bring up the On-Screen Display (OSD). The Up and Dn (down) buttons are used to navigate through the various functions of the OSD.
- Locking power supply connector
- Wide power supply operating range (6V to 24V DC)
- USB port for use with Gefen Syner-G™
- Gefen Syner-G™ simplifies in-field firmware updates and advanced EDID management including custom input timings
- Test Pattern Generator for quick system configuration
- On-screen display (OSD) menu allows easy set-up and control
- Aspect Ratio Control: Full Screen, Panoramic, Letter/Pillar, Extract/Crop
- Output resolutions up to 1080p60 and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Input resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Converts and scales VGA to DVI