Gefen DVI KVM over IP - Sender Package
- Calculated at Checkout
Gefen's AV over IP solutions continue their tradition of providing high performance, scalable, expandable, and secure AV routing and distribution over a standard Gigabit Local Area Network. The Gen 2.0 KVM products offer enhanced performance, features, and functionality such as 4K Ultra HD with HDR support, built-in scalers, video-wall control, independent USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing, and backward-compatibility with our first-generation products.
The EXT-DVIKA-LANS-TX & RX support VESA and CEA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz) and 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz).
The Sender unit features a video output for local monitoring of the source. USB, RS-232 2-way IR, and audio can be routed independently between any Sender and Receiver unit, allowing end-users to control any of the sources and the displays within their network. With this greatly expanded array of new cutting-edge features and performance, the new Gefen AV over IP products fully address the ever-growing needs of systems integrators.
The Receiver features a built-in scaler to help optimize the image for a variety of displays and different viewing environments. It also includes a powerful video wall controller that accommodates any screen configuration up to 16x16 and provides great flexibility in sizing and manipulating live and signage content in demanding installations. When used in HDMI mode, digital and analog audio break-out de-embeds audio from the video and sends it to a separate audio system, enhancing the impact of presentations. The Receiver's integrated USB hub with two USB 2.0 and two USB 1.1 ports accommodates touch panels, keyboard and mouse, and a variety of supported devices. This feature, along with analog audio inputs and outputs, make these products perfect to use in collaborative and interactive installations. To ensure maximum versatility and compatibility, the audio outputs on the Receiver units are compatible with both headphones and line level devices such as powered speakers.
- Extends DVI, USB, RS-232, 2-way analog audio, and IR, using a Gigabit Local Area Network
- Independent video, USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing**
- Backward-compatible with first generation Gefen AV over IP products
- Supports VESA and CEA input and output resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz) and 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz)
- DVI output on Sender unit for local monitoring of the source
- KM Emulation feature facilitates real-time, simultaneous Keyboard and Mouse control of each source from all connected workstations
- Integrated scaler ensures maximum compatibility and best possible viewing experience with different contents and displays
- Built-in video wall controller accommodates any number of rows and columns up to 16x16
- When used in HDMI mode, built-in Audio De-Embedder on Receiver breaks out 2 channel analog, 2 channel PCM, and up to 5.1 channels of Bitstream audio from the HDMI signal, allowing the audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact
- MFU (Mass-Firmware-Update), quick and automated configuration, and enhanced control capabilities and system security when used with the Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller