Gefen 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 8x8 Matrix
- Calculated at Checkout
Route eight 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 sources to any combination of up to eight 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 displays
Reinforcing its commitment to provide commercial integrators with cutting-edge audio/video signal processing solutions, Gefen's 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 8x8 Matrix for HDMI supports 18.2 Gbps of bandwidth and 600 MHz TMDS Clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard.
Full bandwidth support allows the EXT-UHD600A-88 to accommodate resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 up to 60 Hz 4:4:4), and 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) along with HDR (High Dynamic Range). HDCP 2.2 and the legacy HDCP 1.4 content protection algorithms are supported. The Gefen 8x8 Matrix also supports 1080p Full HD, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution).
In addition to its full HDMI 2.0 and HDR compliance, this product incorporates new features that enhance the commercial integrator's experience. Recognizing that audio is just as important as video, it features analog and digital audio outputs that break out the audio stream (2 channel analog, 2 channel PCM, and up to 5.1 channel Bitstream) from each HDMI source, allowing the de-embedded audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact in bars, restaurants, clubs, venues, and corporate offices. In addition, highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are passed through from the sources to the HDMI outputs.
A comprehensive API facilitates enhanced functionality with third-party control systems, creating exciting interface possibilities.
This matrix has been designed to work with the Gefen Syner-G™ software to simplify initial IP configuration and EDID Management. Each source can be routed to any or all displays, using the front-panel push buttons or the included handheld IR Remote Control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS-232, Telnet, UDP, and Gefen's intuitive and easy-to-use web server interface. An easy-to-read, super-bright OLED front panel display indicates routing status and IP settings. The Gefen EXT-UHD600A-88 matrix features a 2U tall, rack-mountable enclosure that can also be placed on a shelf. It accommodates Gefen locking HDMI cables to ensure secure connections.
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels
- Lip Sync pass-through
- EDID Management for rapid integration of source and displays
- 3DTV pass-through
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p Full HD (60 Hz 4:4:4)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) with HDR, 1080p Full HD, and WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Routes eight 4K sources to eight 4K displays