Gefen 4K DisplayPort KVM Over IP - Receiver Package
- Calculated at Checkout
Extend and Distribute DisplayPort™, USB, RS-232, IR, and 2-way audio over a Local Area Network
Gefen's AV over IP solutions continue their tradition of providing high performance, scalable, expandable, and secure AV routing and distribution over a standard Gigabit Local Area Network. The Gen 2.0 KVM products offer enhanced performance, features, and functionality such as 4K Ultra HD with HDR support, built-in scalers, video-wall control, independent USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing**, and backward-compatibility with our first-generation products.
The EXT-DPKA-LANS-TX & RX feature maximum input resolution of 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0, and maximum output resolution of 4K 30 Hz 4:4:4. HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 are also supported.
USB, RS-232 2-way IR, and audio can be routed independently** between any Sender and Receiver unit, allowing end-users to control any of the sources and the displays within their network. With this greatly expanded array of new cutting-edge features and performance, the new Gefen AV over IP products fully address the ever-growing needs of systems integrators.
The Receiver features a built-in scaler to help optimize the image for a variety of displays and different viewing environments. It also includes a powerful video wall controller that accommodates any screen configuration up to 16x16 and provides great flexibility in sizing and manipulating live and signage content in demanding installations. When used in HDMI mode, digital and analog audio break-out de-embeds audio from the video and sends it to a separate audio system, enhancing the impact of presentations. The Receiver's integrated USB hub with two USB 2.0 and two USB 1.1 ports accommodates touch panels, keyboard and mouse, and a variety of supported devices. This feature, along with analog audio inputs and outputs, make these products perfect to use in collaborative and interactive installations. To ensure maximum versatility and compatibility, the audio outputs on the Receiver units are compatible with both headphones and line level devices such as powered speakers.
- Built-in Audio De-Embedder on Receiver breaks out 2 channel analog, 2 channel PCM, and up to 5.1 channels of Bitstream audio from the HDMI signal, allowing the audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact
- Built-in video wall controller accommodates any number of rows and columns up to 16x16
- Integrated scaler ensures maximum compatibility and best possible viewing experience with different contents and displays
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- KM Emulation feature facilitates real-time, simultaneous Keyboard and Mouse control of each source from all connected workstations
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K 30Hz 4:4:4
- Supports input resolutions up to 4K 60Hz 4:2:0
- Backward-compatible with first generation Gefen AV over IP products
- Independent video, USB, RS-232, IR, and audio routing (future firmware update)
- Extends DisplayPort™, USB, RS-232, 2-way analog audio, and IR, using a Gigabit Local Area Network