DataComm 1 3/4" Hole Saw Plate, White
- Calculated at Checkout
The 1 3/4" Hole Saw Plate is used to conceal low voltage cables behind smaller home theater and security equipment. The Hole Saw Plate's low profile design is ideal for concealing connections to components such as speakers, cameras, and other similar applications. Metal mounting wings are molded into the plate, creating a secure hold and eliminating the need for a mounting bracket.View AllClose
- Low profile fits behind the industry's thinnest mounts and TV's
- Conceal low voltage cables that connect speakers, surveillance cameras, small displays and other compnents
- Face plate dimensions are 2" x 2"
- Brush opening dimensions are 0.77" x 0.87"
- Ideal for HDMI, security, or speaker cable pass-through
- Metal mounting wings are attached to the plate for a secure installation
- No low voltage mounting bracket required