CyberPower UPS Systems BRG850AVRLCD Intelligent LCD - Capacity: 850 VA / 510 W
- Calculated at Checkout
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series BRG850AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
The BRG850AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. Two USB charge ports power portable devices such as mobile phones and tablets, even during a utility power failure.
The BRG850AVRLCD comes with a five-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a ,250,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Capacity: 850 VA / 510 W
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 10 � NEMA 5-15R
- USB charge ports: 2 (2.1A shared)
- Communication: USB, Serial
- Data line protection: Ethernet, Coaxial
- Management software: PowerPanel® Personal