CyberPower CSP706T Professional 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor 6FT Cord and TEL - Plain Brown Boxes
- Calculated at Checkout
The Professional Surge Protector CSP706T offers vital surge suppression for common home and office devices such as computers and electronics. It prevents spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges and is ideal for safeguarding personal computers, phones/faxes/modems, and consumer electronics. The CSP706T provides 1650 joules of protection and 7 surge-protected outlets (1 widely spaced for a transformer plug). Data line protection occurs with RJ11 ports for telecommunication devices (phones, faxes, modems, and DSL lines).
Features of the CSP706T include automatic shutdown, data line protection, a power cord (6 ft.), a right-angle plug with 45° off-set, LED indicators, impact-resistant casing, keyhole mounting slots, metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology, and an EMI/RFI noise filter. The CSP706T comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Installing a surge protector gives you peace of mind
- 7 x NEMA 5-15R receptacle offers premium protection for the connected devices
- 1650 J offers great protection against surges and line noise
- 6 ft cord length gives you more freedom as to where you place your connected equipment
- Prolong the life of your equipment by connecting them to the surge protector
- 7 x NEMA 5-15R receptacles to protect your equipment from transient surges
- Give your devices maximum protection with 1650 J energy rating
- Easily connect to a wall outlet with 6 ft cord