CyberPower AVR CP800AVR 800VA UPS
- Calculated at Checkout
The CyberPower CP800AVR uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system provides battery backup and surge protection for lightning-induced surges and other power events that can damage electronic equipment. This UPS, with line-interactive topology, uses simulated sine wave output to deliver battery backup to power connected electronics during a utility power failure. The unit has enough runtime to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
- 800 VA load capacity provides sufficient backup during power failures
- Prevent critical data loss by staying powered during a blackout with up to 450 W load capacity
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 1.2 minute at full load
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 1.2 minutes at full load